Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting Back To It

UGHHH!! Ever felt like that? I do - alot. So these past two weeks, the ones I committed to logging a bunch of miles, not so good. Did I eat the Halloween candy? Yes, but not as much as I have in the past. I have felt so unmotivated, no change in physical appearance and sick kids. Which means lots of interrupted sleep and one tired mamma during the day. I know - if I just exercise it would change my whole outlook. I'd feel better...motivated...AWAKE!!

Well - I'm not stuck in the muck -I'm getting back to it! I started again today and I'm gonna keep moving! My ultimate goal is 70+lbs, my mini goal is just to get my "fluffy" clothes to fit nice. I want to enjoy the holidays feeling good about myself - and yeah that 20 year reunion is still coming up! YIKES!!
Though appearance wise I haven't seen a difference - stamina wise I have. Which tells me I'm making my heart healthy. And that's what I stress to my kids when I'm working out - it's getting healthy - not skinny. I want them to have a good view of themselves. A healthy one.
So although I feel UGHHH - I'm moving forward. Because if you're not moving forward you're moving backward and I don't like it there!

0 comments: